Oh flatbread, you're my favorite! The perfect meal to fulfill your pizza craving, and with these macros you can eat the whole thing!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10-12 minutes
Serving size: Entire flatbread
Macros for one serving: 28C 5F 40P 312Cal
1 Flatout Light Bread (any flavor)
1/3 cup (42g) fat-free mozzarella cheese
1 Tbsp. BBQ sauce
3 oz shredded cooked chicken
.5 oz red onion
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Prepare a pizza pan by spraying it with cooking spray. Place your Flatout bread directly on the pan, or on foil, and top with BBQ sauce.
3. Then add the mozzarella cheese
4. Add chicken.
5. Add red onion.
6. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the cheese is melted and the crust has browned. Move it to a cutting board to slice
7. Top with crushed red pepper.