My mouth waters just looking at this picture! This flatbread is beyond tasty, and the fact that you get to eat the whole thing for those macros makes it even better.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10-12 minutes
Serving size: Entire flatbread
Macros for one serving: 29C 5F 35P 301Cal
1 Flatout Light Bread (any flavor)
1/3 cup (42g) fat-free mozzarella cheese
3 Tbsp. Bertolli Light Alfredo Sauce
A handful of spinach, sliced chiffonade-style
1.5 oz. pre-cooked chicken (I used Foster Farms)
2 Tbsp. sun dried tomatoes, julienned
1/8 cup red onion, sliced
3 roasted garlic cloves, sliced
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Prepare a pizza pan by spraying it with cooking spray. Place your Flatout bread directly on the pan, or on foil, and top with alfredo sauce.
3. Then add the mozzarella cheese
4. Add your garlic and onions.
5. Add chicken.
6. Add sun-dried tomatoes and spinach.
7. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the cheese is melted and the crust has browned. Move it to a cutting board to slice
8. Top with crushed red pepper.