Summer is almost here - enjoy this tasty, and oh-so-cozy bowl of delciousness while it’s still a little cooler outside. You’re gonna love it!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 8 hours
Serving size: 470g (1.5 cups)
Macros for one serving: 43C 6F 37P 374Cal
Pam cooking spray
1 lb extra lean ground turkey
1 medium yellow onion
3 cloves garlic
1/2 t salt
1 (15 oz) can no-sugar added tomato sauce
1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
2 (15 oz) cans kidney beans - drained and rinsed
2 T chili powder
2 t dried oregano
1. Spray pan with cooking spray.
2. Chop onion, putting 1/4 of it to the side in a separate bowl.
3. Grill remaining onion in pan with turkey.
4. In a crockpot add cooked onion and turkey mixture along with all other ingredients.
5. Leave crockpot on low heat for 8 hours.
6. Pour serving into bowl and top with raw onions, fat free sour cream, fat free cheese, and a side of corn bread (if desired)